Interview Room Recorder - IR2
- Designed for police interview room use.
- Far superior to popular direct CD burning systems.
- State of the Art design uses IP technology.
- 1 to 4 IP or Analog Camera feeds
- VGA to Multi-Megapixel video for detailed recordings.
- CD/DVD quality audio from discreet microphones.
- Video format is native MJPEG; JDS JPX files.
- Audio format is up to 48khz MP3 for crystal clear sound.
- Video and audio are separate files and are synchronized in real time.
- Audio files can be played on any MP3 player.
- Real time hot tracking notes with time markers.
- Notes can be resized/updated instantly during event.
A & E Spec Sheet
IR2 is a comprehensive interview room recording solution. Designed for ease of use, recording can be made without any user training at all. Merely start the software and begin recording and taking notes (if required). The system will sync the video to the audio to the notes... with random playback and 'jump to' functionality. No case information is necessary to engage a recording. A great plus when processing a subject quickly when time is of the essence.... Cases can be back edited for content. Notes can not be modified once they are recorded. A simple playback utility is provided for transportability.
A foot pedal / transcription panel is available for easy trascription..
IR2 runs on low cost laptops and desktop., Complete customization of the product for specific use is available. Versions for scholastic are options...more...